- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Kaduna state government, Friday evening, said that 66 persons were killed by unknown gunmen in Kajuru local government of Kaduna state, less than twenty-four hours to the conduct of the presidential and parliamentary elections.
A statement issued by the spokesman to the governor of Kaduna state, Samuel Aruwan, said already, security agencies are on the trail of the assailants.
The statement, however, did not provide details about where or how the incidence happened but said among the victims were 22 children and 12 women.
Details to follow…